ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:25:50 -0600
I have sort of given up on the idea of publishing anything I have ever
written.  I have tried many times but as I have complained about before, the
Christian publishing industry is as hard to crack, if not more, than the
secular.  Unless, of course, you have your own radio or television ministry
whereby you can promote your own book.  Then Christian publishers will bend
over backwards for you because they are guaranteed a prophet.  forgive me,
Lord, but it's true.  Anyhow, I am getting the first book set up with a
password through my website so people can read it online.  It is going to
take a lot of extra work on my part because I'll have to html the individual
files but I am already working on it.  So I'll announce it when it is ready
on my site.  This is the novel called the Coil of the Snake.  My
autobiography is already online and without a password requirement.

Phil.