ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:37:30 -0400
Hi all,not much has changed with Ben's job, there seems to be a difference
since he has come back from the medical leave.  No matter what he does, Ben
does not feel they are satisfied with his performance, so is this to be
round three of the job game!
is there some reason we seem to be going through  these things again?  It is
a hard situation for both sides, on the one hand is the company who hired a
person to fill a job, and then the worker is unable to work for a long
period of time, the employer is left with an empty job once again.  Now to
hat the worker has  returned, perhaps the employer is unsure as to whether
or not he no longer wants the said worker any more.
On  this side, Ben has expressed his willingness to be a part of the "team"
and has apologized for not communicating with the company daily as they said
they had wanted.  Not being aware of this wish, and being more concerned
with health matters, calling work was the last thing on our minds.

I'd sure appreciate your prayers in this matter!
no one wants to feel like they can never do enough, and what they do is
never good enough!

Rhonda