ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:12:55 -0400
Jen, Li'Le Sis, God has given your brother a wake-up call, and you a very
personal gift.  I pray that through these experiences, and I believe there
will be more since the li'le guy was so willing to listen, that your brother
will come to know Christ and your whole family.  We hear these experiences
used to support psychics and new-age phenomena but rarely, if ever, is the
glory of God attritubed to these things.  Yet we know that at the end times
God will pour out His spirit in multiplied ways as never before.  So we all
need to uplift this little one and his special gift he received from God.
Precious are the little ones.

Love you,

April