ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:17:41 -0400
Oh, that is such good news! I know you and Sandy are encouraged to see this
turn of events! and Grechin's children must be ever sohappy to have their
mother back, I know they must miss her a lot.  Maybe you can ehlp with
counselling those whom the church helps, everyone has lots of hidden hurts
and unspoken fears that only God can erase.

God bless you and your family!
Rhonda