ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:06:08 -0500
Phil,

I really like that one. Thanks for sharing it with us.

It's amazing what they try to make look real and they cover it up with
something and we often find out it's fake.

I'm so glad our love and faith for Jesus is not fake, it's real! and huge!
It's full of lots of lovings!

I received a beautiful basket for my birthday filled with lots of neat body
washes, sprays, creams and such. I thought when I looked at the basket, how
neat! This basket is really full of cool stuff! It was only when I started
taking out the stuff to look at it, when I discovered the basket was mostly
full of styrofome. I was disappointed and even the couple who gave it to me
didn't realize how much wasted space there was in that lovely basket that
could have been filled with neat stuff. They even commented on how it
looked so beautiful and full of neat stuff, and when Amy's husband, Troy
took out the styrofome, he commented about it. They probably payed a
fortune for it. But the thought was very sweet, as there were some nice
sizes of stuff in the basket.

Isn't it interesting how many things when we buy them, they look full of
good things, and then we find out they are filled with some kind of filler
to make it look even more beautiful!

I'm so glad our hearts are so filled with so much love for God and there is
no filler in them, just more love!

You know how that spray foam grows when you spray it into something, well
our love never stops growing! It's like a constant foam of love! <squeeze>
We just keep loving and squeezing, and the love just keeps growing! It's
cool! That's what God's love is all about! I love it!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson