ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:41:22 -0700
That's good news about Sarah, Phil.  I was just thinking of her and praying
for her last night, though I couldn't remember her name.  How horrible for
someone so young to have had such experiences!  Will keep praying.

Peggy

At 04:54 PM 10/10/2004, you wrote:
>I contacted tonight the aunt of Sarah, who was the little 8 year old girl I
>asked you to pray about?  They took Sarah back to the hospital and she is
>now back at home and they are moving her back into school.  She is on one
>medication, not four now, and doing very well.  Besides her psychiatrist and
>other mental health professional who are involved, she has a good Christian
>counselor as well.  So far, they have discovered Sarah was sexually molested
>and it appears by six different adults.  This likely could mean more if it
>is true that many people are involved.  Social services is involved, of
>course, and there are some big legal matters that likely will result.
>Heidy, Sarah's aunt, asked everyone to keep praying and she took my email
>address and said she would send me reports.
>
>Phil.

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger [log in to unmask]