ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:30:36 -0500
Reading how they are finding Sarah was abused sexually by six different
people, gave me a sick feeling in my gut how people, primarily men, can be
so predatorial. It is no accident that these people happened across this
little one, but they make sensing a weakness and vulnerability in people
their sick hobby, and capitolize on that weakness for their own selfish
desires and  insecurities  and put themselves in a position of total
control. After thinking about this sick and twisted predatorial group of
people, I also thought that Jesus also died for them, and the parable of
the farmer paying his workers all the same even though some arrived early
morning, noon and late afternoon is a symbol that it isn't too late for
them to come to Christ. Still, in and of my own human thinking I could
conjure up some pretty good punishments. It is difficult to think of these
people as ill from a pity standpoint, but that is what they are and likely
have been abused themselves in some way which  coupled with the enemy's
prompting and watered with the world influences, motivate them to take action.

Glad to hear Sarah is responding to the counsel and on her way to
straightening out the lies that were told her  and that she can live a
normal life with God as center.

Brad

Phil Scovell wrote:
>I contacted tonight the aunt of Sarah, who was the little 8 year old girl I
>asked you to pray about?  They took Sarah back to the hospital and she is
>now back at home and they are moving her back into school.  She is on one
>medication, not four now, and doing very well.  Besides her psychiatrist and
>other mental health professional who are involved, she has a good Christian
>counselor as well.  So far, they have discovered Sarah was sexually molested
>and it appears by six different adults.  This likely could mean more if it
>is true that many people are involved.  Social services is involved, of
>course, and there are some big legal matters that likely will result.
>Heidy, Sarah's aunt, asked everyone to keep praying and she took my email
>address and said she would send me reports.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!