ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:11:05 -0400
Amy, this is such wonderful news for you!  And be sure I am praying that it
work out for you to be able to have your lessons for the Sunday school
class in a format easy for you to read and follow.  The Lord is able to
supply your needs, and I believe He will!!

Love,
Helen

Earlier, agord wrote:

Hello Everyone,
     I am still fighting with my computer.  It still freezes up alot.  =
I'm taking it to be worked on again tonight.  So, if you don't hear from =
me in a while that's why.  I told them that if it's going to cost much =
more I'll just buy a new one.  I hope everyone's doing okay.  I have a =
little bit of good news.  I have been praying about the people that are =
blind that can't get church materials and I found an e-mail of a guy =
that is starting a Southern Baptist Conference for the Blind.  It will =
be organizing in June and one of the goals is to get Lifeway Christian =
Stores to have someone employed there to produce materials for the =
blind.  He also told me that he would e-mail me some information for a =
guy that if I get a paper signed at church can e-mail me my Sunday =
School lesson.  I'm so excited.  I do preferr braille but if that's not =
possible I will settle for that and make an outline in braille.  I have =
thought about getting a braille note also.  Then I could take it with me =
to church and have my lesson right there in braille.  I'm not sure yet =
because I've also considered a braille printer.  I am just going to keep =
praying.  God has provided so far and I know he will.  Please pray that =
I can find a way to make this work.  I love my Sunday School Class that =
I'm teaching.  There was five  of us again Sunday.

Thanks,
Amy