ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:27:55 -0600
Hey you said the family and that is what we are here a family to me unlike
any church I've ever been a part of well not all together true my church as
a kid was like this but its different I feel like we are ah never mind
sometimes words just can't describe things so I won't.

We love you and yours.

hugs

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]