ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:54:49 -0400
Thanks for this devotional.  I get asked all the time about how I stay
smiling all the time.  I went to the heart doctor a year or so after I lost
my sight and a nurse asked me how I stayed smiling after going through so
much and I just explained to her that I have faith in God and he has put me
in the ministry.  People are amazed.  Don't get me wrong, I have my days
that I'm not very happy but I try to keep my smiling face all the time.

Amy