ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:24:52 -0500
I would agree, and probably just as much prayer requests are for other's
compared to ourselves. Not that there is anything wrong with asking for
prayer, 'cuz there isn't, but gives a clue of where the hearts are.

Brad

Vicki and The Rors wrote:
>Having just had occasion to be looking back on 8 and a half months of
>focused echurch messages, I'm amazed about how much we all have to take joy
>in.  Our heart aches and sorrows that have been shared here are much less
>than our absolute joys.
>
>I thought I sent this message, but it was in my drafts.  So, if I sent
>before, please forgive.
>
>Vicki

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!