ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:03:36 -0500
Chris,

I'm praying for you. Don't eat too much. lol You don't want to be sick! <smile>

I'm so excited for you and Kristin!

Just pray! Pray! and Pray!

Everything will work out just fine, and just trust in The Lord. You are
really growing Spiritually and I see many good changes in you. <smile>

Please give that little sweetie of yours a big squeeze! I know she's
excited too! Many lovings and squeezings for both of you! I love you both!
a bunch!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson