ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:38:31 -0500
I'm thinking with in the next year we'll take a trip out. Travelocity
offers some pretty attractive round trip flights from Minneapolis to
Denver. We'd need a week at least to spend time with E Church folks and
some former Texas friends of ours up in... I always forget the town they
live in just outside of Denver. But, I'd like to make that a priority. I'll
have to bring one of those snowball throwers on a stick thing hehehehe.

Brad

Lelia Struve wrote:
>Come on Brad we will have to meet that would be fun
>
>and have a snowball fight heheheeee running
>

>Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!