ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:48:18 -0600
I love it in Denver because there is winter but it never lasts for more than
a couple of days.  I have seen it 50 to 55 degrees with no snow on the
ground for at least 15 out of the 31 winters I have lived here.  It can snow
32 inches one day, as it did a couple of years ago, and the very next day be
50 or 60 degrees in the middle of the winter.  I know how, and why, for that
matter, Greg got Kathy to move to Maine but it is a secret.

Phil.