ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:16:18 -0500
Lisa,

Ah! Well, if I could remember the name of it! Help! Helen! What's the name
of that song.

Just call: 800221-8180 Extention 1021. Jose is so very nice and he will
help you!

You can leave your phone number, and He will call you back if he is on the
phone. Tell him I sent you!

He can find out the title of the CD for you and you can just whip out that
little peice of plastic! lol.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson