ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:36:49 -0600
OOOh! boy!  Those guys just think differently.  The first three chapters are
really Micro Economics, not Macro Economics.  And when I think that my
heavenly Father has a never ending supply of what we need, why should I
care.  Oh, but I better for at least this class.  And the professor mumbles
and draws 16 tuns of graphs.  Oh!  Help!

Vicki