ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:35:54 -0500
Ah Kathy? I did search the archives, and I believe those archives were
before the list changed names as there is no mention of any anniversery on
record other than Vicki's some month's back. So? We're all just sitting
dead in the water on this one. Hoping, praying and begging Marlene to hold
out on her birthday for  us. lol. It is sad it has come to such extortion
lol.

Brad