ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:55:23 -0500
OK Charlie. You are 7 hours ahead of me now and six after October. Thanks.
Yes  the folks reaping Ivan's destruction need prayer and help.

Brad

Charles Borg wrote:
>--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_0238204=_=_=_
>
>Brad and all,
>
>The time difference between Malta which is also on dailight saving like
>the States is EDT plus six.  In winter we go back
>to the other time and it remains the same like most of the rest of Europe.
>
>Blessings and thanks,
>Charlie
>p.s.  Praying for those families who have been or will be struck by
>hurricane Ivan.
>

>On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:54:06 -0500, Brad Dunse wrote:
>
> >Happy Birthday Charlie! Hoping you have a great day tomorrow. And by the
> >way? What is the time difference from thre to say Central Standard Time in
> >USA? Perhaps it is now your birthday actually. hehehe.
> >
> >Brad
> >

> >Charles Borg wrote:
> >>Hi Marlene,
> >>
> >>Nice to have you here.  I am Charles and live in Malta, Europe.  I am
> >>going to be 52 tomorrow the 15th am married and have
> >>a 12 year old daughter called Rebecca.  My wife's name is Patricia but I
> >>call her pat ofcourse.
> >>
> >>Blessings,
> >>Charlie
> >
> >Brad
> >
> >   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
> >  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
> >area!
> >

>--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_0238204=_=_=_
>
>Brad and all,
>
>The time difference between Malta which is also on dailight saving like
>the States is EDT plus six. In winter we go back to the other time and it
>remains the same like most of the rest of Europe.
>
>Blessings and thanks,
>Charlie
>p.s. Praying for those families who have been or will be struck by
>hurricane Ivan.
>

>On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:54:06 -0500, Brad Dunse wrote:
>
> >Happy Birthday Charlie! Hoping you have a great day tomorrow. And by the
> >way? What is the time difference from thre to say Central Standard Time in
> >USA? Perhaps it is now your birthday actually. hehehe.
> >
> >Brad
> >

> >Charles Borg wrote:
> >>Hi Marlene,
> >>
> >>Nice to have you here. I am Charles and live in Malta, Europe. I am
> >>going to be 52 tomorrow the 15th am married and have
> >>a 12 year old daughter called Rebecca. My wife's name is Patricia but I
> >>call her pat ofcourse.
> >>
> >>Blessings,
> >>Charlie
> >
> >Brad
> >
> > FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
> > Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
> >area!
> >

>--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_0238204=_=_=_--

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!