ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:42:36 -0400
Hi, Kathy!

I'm serious!  I would much rather be cold, than hot!  Now if there was a
climate that was perfect, with just the right amount of sunshine and rain,
and the humidity way below 100 percent, with the temperatures in the low to
mid seventies, or even in the sixties, that would be my preference.  But
with only a choice between hot and humid, or cold and snowy, I'll take the
latter, thank you.  [laughing]  I lived in southern California for two
years, and in North Carolina for several, and I didn't enjoy either of
those climates.

Helen