ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:10:18 -0500
Helen,

Sissy here lol. When we were in Texas, my wife was part of the praise dance
team. While many churches do not subscribe to that type of worship and find
it distracting, I found it to be a beautiful expression to God and an
encouragement to others to loosen up and praise God with more of themselves.

Brad AKA Sissy lol

Helen wrote:

>Amy, I have witnessed that type of worship unto the Lord, and it is
>inspiring and beautiful, and I know is pleasing to the Lord!  Psalm
>149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto
>him with the timbrel and harp.
>
>In His Love,
>Helen
>

>Earlier, gordons wrote:
>>     Well Brad, it is kind of like this.  It's like sign language except I
>>make up the movements.  God seems to just give me the movements to do.  I
>>can't do every song that's christian but God gives me the songs to do.  I do
>>songs like I Can Only Imagine, The Anchor holds, Holy Ground, Thank You, and
>>many, many more.  It's hard to explain what it is.  Alot of youth groups do
>>it.  I used to do it with my youth group at church but after I lost my sight
>>I didn't feel right about doing it with them anymore.  I do songs that
>>really have a meaning for myself, that I can really put my feelings into.  A
>>good example is The Anchor Holds by Ray Boltz.  This song was written for a
>>different reason I know but to me it's my testimony song I think, because it
>>describes what I went through when loosing my sight.  I hope this helps
>>Brad.
>>
>>Amy

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!