ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:16:35 -0400
Hello my dear friends,

I've sent this note to lots of you to seek your prayers and understanding if
I don't post for a while.  Today I will be admitted to the hospital to start
an insulin drip to regulate my sugar so that tomorrow they can remove the
head of the fifth metatarsel on my right foot.  It seems that even arfter
aggressive treatment with Cubicin via i.v., the infection has actually
spread splitting the bone to an irrepariable condition.  I was afraid I
would have nobody to be with me after surgery because everybody I know is so
busy, however, my friend, Sue Fillinger, a woman I attended school with, has
agreed to be with me if she can get a ride from Canton.  I feel better
knowing that when I wake up, there will be a familiar voice there.

It isn't so much the fear of surgery that frightens me, it's the fear of
actually losing a part of my bone, yet I know it could be much worse.  God
is great and greatly to be praised.  I will take my little Bible Currier to
keep me company, and my Flurrie.  The hospital has always been wonderful
about helping me with my dog guides.  Flurrie's birthday is today.  My
sister/friend Sandy's birthday is today.  Today is a good day.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.  I will be in St. Joseph's Hospital:  (330)
841-4000 if you need to reach me.  Remember, I have sent this letter to many
of you so I wouldn't have to write it twice since I'm going to be late
anyway, so I'm not going to be offended if y'all don't call.  LOL.

In The SonLight of God's Love,

April

P.S.  Please pray that the complications don't prohibit me from finishing
some work projects that are urgently in need of completion.

Loyalty is an asset of the heart.