ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:39:50 -0500
Vinny,

lol. Try downloading 10,000 messages like I did last fall after the tornado
in June, and after being absant from the loving email for almost 3 months.
lol. I had the same thing happen. I just chose to delete all the messages,
as I wasn't going to go through 10,000 messages. lol.

I'm glad you didn't have that many messages. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson