ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:45:03 -0600
Say, Kathy,

If you are getting rid of Chris upon moving into the new house, is it ok if
we send all four of our grandsons over for a couple of months while Sandy
and I rest up?  You can send Chris here and while he is here, I'll turn
Gretchen loose on him.  That'll teach him.  Gretchen knows how to fight,
too.  I'm talking about fist fighting and not the pushing and shoving stuff.
By the time we ship him back, Gretchen will have him whipped back into
shape.

Phil.