ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:24:09 -0500
Phil,

I've been here, but I was answering your message about the stuff in Iraq,
when I got interrupted, and I just came back to my computer with an email
open that I had started to you on EChurch. lol.

I wish I was over at Kathy's admiring that new cement foundation. I can't
wait to hear the latest. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson