ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:30:37 -0400
Vicki,
Praise the Lord!  Many are the times I have had the Lord to do just that,
answer almost immediately..  Maybe God used that to slow you guys down for
just couple of minutes to miss a bad accident or something.  I always try to
look for the Lord at work in a situation like that.  It is so easy just to
get upset because things aren' as we want them to be or we think we are
being inconvenienced.  It is much better to look for the Lord's hand in it
and try to think of how He could use it for His purpose.

Thanks Vinny for those kind words.  You are right: God just wants us to be
His.  If we live long enough maybe He can get us straightened out and teach
us what we need to know.  (smile)

Ned