ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 09:52:50 -0500
Dear Vinny,

I'm praying with you about this business venture. I am also Praising God
that this has happened, and that you are given this opportunity to
possibley start your own piano tuning business. I will be praying for you,
and please keep us informed as to how it goes.

Even if this means more schooling for you, I pray The Lord will provide
this opportunity for you and the money for the education as well. I pray
that God will provide you with all the knowledge and wisdom you need to do
this task.

Many lovings and squeezings for you. They always help. <smile>

God Bless you.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson