ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 08:28:51 -0400
Kathy, yeah, it really is quite a bit to handle, and quite frankly, it's
getting worse day by day.  This is gonna sound stupid to you all, I know,
and call me mayyyyyyyyjerly paranoid, but I'm wondering if it may be kidny
cancer.

I know that again, sounds rediculously stupid, but, the truth is, I don't
wanna get graffical on here, but I'll at least say this much:  I had some
lower abdominal pain this morning, and have felt ecky all morning.  I don't
know what I'm gonna do if I can't resolve this though, as the feeling of
thinking any minute your gonna quote:  wet yourself...  not? cool.  I mean
it's all I can do to tollerate it.  It seems that getting baths always
helps, don't know why, but I'm almost constantly in the tub cause of this
and hardly ever not.  This problem is more serious than my parents and the
doctors are making it to be.  I know my body, and I know that it's more than
what the doctor is claming.  All I know is God's revealing to me that
something's seriously wrong.  I don't completely think the doctor's answer
is completely accurate, either.  I could tell my parents that I've been
having abdominal pains, and that the doctor said that if that happens, to
call an ergent care center and go in, but that's not exactly honst.
However, sometimes, I feel if it means improving your help... then...
well... you know...  I'm kind a flabbergasted, as I'm not really sure
exactly where to go from this.  Do I make my parents go buy me another box
of diapers for me to wear for protection, just in case, do I tell my mom
that I'm having pain and need to get to an ECC according to the doctor, then
once there beg them up the ceiling to look at this closer, do I just let it
go and be miserable, do I say God, you either do a mirical now, or, I
will...  uh... never mind that thought... LOL!  I'm not gonna kill myself, I
was kidding.  Sometimes though, I feel this problem may though.  All I know
is this is getting worse, and I will not put up with this any longer.  I
know we have a problem, and I've pretty much made a decision, either they
take me or else.  Wait long or not, this has gotta be delt with.  Yeah,
medicine may help to a point, but not by much.

Anyway, be praying.

Chris.