ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:44:38 -0400
Some of you all may recall this last Christmas, of 2003, I was having some
really embarrassing problems with my blatter.  Well, this has been an
ongoing thing for quite some time now, as it's been going on since then.
Well, last night, it got so bad, that it was unbarable.  I called the
downstairs line, and told my mom, I'm sorry, but I've got to go to an ergent
care center.  Well, she had a nurse on call call me.  They thought maybe
after talking to me that it was very likely a urinary tract infection, but
turns out, it wasn't.  We went to the doctor this morning, and they ran a
few tests.  Turns out, that what we found out, and I don't completely
understand, but my blatter has become really tight and isn't contracting nor
retracting properly.  He put me on some medication for it, so we'll just
have to see what happens.  Just be praying, that God's will be done through
all of this.

Thanks.

Chris.

Why don't you join me on chat: