ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:30:58 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch family,

I do apologize for the last 2 messages that I sent they were in HTML
format, and I honestly don't know how that happened.

I just selected the text and copied it to the clip board and dropped it
into the message, but some how it even sent the embedded jpg files. I had
deleted them, too. lol.

Oh well, just my contributions to the other html messages that have been
sent on this list. lol.

Many lovings and squeezings for you all.

Please know that I'm praying for you all, and loving you all bunches.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson