ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:12:10 -0600
Hi everybody,

Have been extra busy this weekend.

But looking on words here, I thought maybe ya all were talking about welfare
to work legislation.  hahahahahahe!  Anyway, now having read previous
messages, I'll amen Helen's point.  Christians have to learn where the food
and water can be found and get it for themselves.  Not enough can be gotten
on Sundays for the whole week, that's for sure.

Vicki