ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:54:39 -0400
Thanks for the explanation, Phil.  In all my years of walking with the
Lord, never have I heard of nor read of such as this.  Evidently, it is
something that is not
widespread in the Christian community, nor is it known by many.  I guess
those of us who haven't been plagued by multiple personalities, or had our
minds splintered into many pieces, cannot grasp the enormity of the
problem.  I know I can't!!
Thanks for sharing about it, anyway.
Love,
Helen