ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:37:29 -0600
What is spiritism?
Jimmy Evans mentions this when discussing movies he allowed his kids to
view.
Said that lots of pg movies contained spiritism.
I'm thinking, it means those who push the boundaries or break rules for
cheap thrills or maybe kids who do things they shouldn't without their
parents approval?
I am trying to remember some of the other terms he spoke of which I wondered
about.
Sorcery is magic I guess or the belief that we can get power from the
supernatural.
I don't want to be a fanatic or a nut but I also don't want to be ignorant.

Matt

James 1 2 and 3
Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing
of your faith produces patience.