ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:29:17 -0600
Hi all,
I was offline for a couple of days, one day because of the holiday and one
because my brother came and "fixed my computer.
hahahahah
He came back today and really fixed it though and I now have 2 working cdr
drives.
BTW, this is the drug addict brother I speak of on the list.
He and I are really on a road to recovery in our relationship these days.
He has a girl now, a couple of months older than Katherine and he is with
the same women he was with a few years ago.
That is shocking.  They don't have the best relationship but he actually
wanted and I got him copies of our main marage cds from Jimmy and Karron
Evans.
He liked what he heard of them but if he really follows them, he's going to
have to make some changes I think.
It would be better for his household if he would though I think.
I have had him to our house a few times now and we have traveled with him in
a car.
I want a gold star!
Those are things we were afraid to do after the things which happened in the
past.
He is majorly into na and aa and is very into scripture.  We talk a lot
about the bible now and his wife really wants us to have something to do
with them I think.
My brother and my mom are mean to her I think but I keep telling her to take
comfort in the fact that we marry to form our own families, not to be come
part of each other's, so exceptance from his family is not important.
I hope the cds help them.  We get a lot from them.
I just deleated a pile of messages from lists, this one included, so you
will have to forgive me that.
We are still very depressed over our bike but we are picking out a new one
we intend to just go ahead and invest in.
This one will have an electric motor and will be street leagal with papers
from the government confirming that.  I am so sick of hearing people ask me
why I don't just buy a golf cart.
The answer is, I don't want to be going down the road in a golfcart, because
for one thing, it's kind of tacky and the bike is a neat thing people
respond posatively too and also, I doubt it is leagal.
Besides, I don't want to take a step down just because of the loss of the
first one.
I think I would regret it if I bought some golf cart to replace our nice
neat bike.
Anyway, we will be afoot for a while because of this paper work bit with the
government over the street legal stuff.
Once it is done, it will be one less worrey though.
Hope you folks are having a good holiday.
Our's was pretty smooth.
My mom had german food cadered in and Terri's family did the standard stuff
with the yummy fried turkies injected with kajan seasoning like my
father-in-law always does.
OOH!  Good, unheart healthy east texas fare.
As it should be!

Take Care,

Matt