ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:25:51 -0500
Ben will be going to surgery again sometime next week to close up the
place on his foot, they will also take skin from his leg to replace all
the dead skin they had to cut away.
The doctor says the wound looks good, and there are no further signs of
infection.
I expect it will be a week or two longer, depending on when they do the
surgery, and how that goes.
Thanks for your prayers,
I was just about to leave to go to the hospital, just wanted to let you
all know what was happening.

I'll write again later.

Pat I am glad you were on TV, though I missed it. you will have to tell
me whatyou said on the interview.

Vicky, how are your classes going?  Almost over, I hope they are doing
well.
Paul, are you being a good boy and staying away from all that chocolate,
see if you eat it all, then I want have any, and you wouldn't want to
see me with out any chocolate!! it's not pretty.

Phil and Sandy I hope all is well with you, I know you must be looking
forward to seeing your son and grandchildren from Nj.
Talk to you all later, everyone else, I hope you are doing well too,
Rhonda