ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:07:59 -0500
Hey Rhonda,
I had to smile as I was reading your meditation from Des Cartes.  I
remember reading this in my introduction to philosophy when I was in
college.  It turned me off to the subject forever!!  In God's sence of
humor, however, he had me marry a philosophy major.  Oh well, I guess
there's just no escaping it.
Kathy