BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:14:04 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 8/14/2004 10:36:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>     >Only on 17 March.  Ruth
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >>Do you have green snow?
>     >>
>     >>
>     Excellent!
>
> *Montgomery Burns would no doubt join ][<en in considering green snow
> to be "Excellent."*
> **
> *Ralph The Simpson Watcher*
> *(No nosebleeds since my fingers were cut off)*

"I was outside a penguin rookery in Antarctica, and I thought I was
collecting this greenish-yellow algae," recalls the microbiologist now
at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection in
Worcester. "I was saying, 'Yeah, yeah, this looks like the stuff.'" When
he checked his treasures under a microscope, however, he diagnosed the
obvious nonalgal origin. "It gets embarrassing," he admits.