From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:27:31 -0500
Fact is, on the 2000, and 570, you know what the power level is set at by
counting clicks. All the 480 does, is count them for you, just because it
says 100 watts, that's just because it's set all the way up, I can turn the
knob on the 570 fully clockwise and tell you the same thing. SWR, now, that
would be something but we'll see if/when that will happen. If it could
measure actual power output, that would be nice too but again, we'll see.