From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:37:27 -0500
    Lynn:

Not as of yet, but I will since that'd be the most convenient.

My main concerns are getting a new radio with the new SAME codes, and
getting one that is especially sensitive and selective, since we live in a
rather rural area here.  the nearest NOAA transmitter is about 35 miles
away, even though it claims to serve our county.

Thanks, and best 73 from tom Behler: KB8TYJ