From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:48:43 -0500
I have an older NiViking unit that gives off a tone so you can adjust SWR
with it, I don't know where it came form but a friend found it in an estate
or something and let me have it for $25, I haven't come across one anywhere
else so I hang on to this one for dear life and I'd imagine if anything ever
went wrong with it I could fix it, there's not much to it.