From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:33:58 -0500
Folks:

After some serious thought and work, icanworkthisthing.com is back.
Due to problems at the server end, and strange formatting of files after
conversion from pdf, the "email this file" feature had to be abandoned.
However, we have added a replacement feature which, in our opinion, is far
better and more useful.
Files may now be either viewed on line or downloaded; your choice.

So, serf on over and take a look.  Let me know what you think about the new
format and features.

I will be resending some of the recent stuff which was lost in the
transition.  So, hang onto your hats, we're back and raring to go.

Let's get up a big batch of new stuff for all those new electronic gadgets
we all hope to get for christmas.

THank you all for your patience.