Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:56:55 -0500
Tom,

Why don't you use the shortcut key of the letter F from Internet Explorer to
find the first form field.  Subsequent presses of f will move you to the next
form field, and shift F will move you in reverse.  When you want to activate
forms mode, just press enter.  To go back to the PC cursor, just press the
plus key on your numpad.  There is a different shortcut key to go back to the
pc cursor in a laptop mode, but you'd need to look it up on your JFW
instructions as I think it depends on which laptop keyboard you use, either
the traditional one or the alternative layout which are both provided in JFW.

Steve K8SP