From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:53:04 -0500
It is probably the Spectra.  I have always wanted to play with Motorola's
RSS with JAWS.  When I had Master Touch I tried it with some DOS  based
stuff, and I nearly cried the day I tried it because it read the prompts
and all, but there was too much noise on the serial bus line caused by you
guessed it the extra cynthesiser connected.  I guess now the newer stuff
operates under Windows, but as far as JAWS I don't know how well it would
work.