From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 03:21:14 -0500
Hi Tom,
I think the turn around depends on your system.  When I was on at-home, I
got it back on the same pass in about ten seconds.  On the system I am on
now, it wont do that.  I have it set to check for new emails every minute.
So I get an answer in little over a minute.  I find the website usable but
you have to arrow through a lot of stuff that you don't need.  I forgot one
thing while using the email system.  In the body of the message the word
lookup must be on each line followed by the callsign.  This only works when
you have a callsign.  If you want to do a name search or location search,
you will have to deal with the website.  I have used the email system for
several years and am satisfied with it.  HTH.  73.
Walt
WA4QXT
Quaker Hill CT
wa4qxt!myeastern.com