From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:23:22 -0500
I got a good save in text from the ts480-e manual on the kenwood site.
Two questions.  They say that menu 16 is for rate of speech on the
speech.  Mine is pitch, has anybody figured out how to make it talk faster?
They also talk about PF keys, which seem to be the keys on the front of the
controol head.
They say one option is to make the S Meter talk.
Has anybody figured this one out?
So long as I am asking, how do you use the recorder to record cq's and
other CW messages?