From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:43:54 -0400
O.K. John, sorry to hear about the antenna problem.
I just put up a 40 MTR dipole last friday.
I had been using my Butternut vertical only and even though the dipole is
only a few feet above the roof of the house, it seems to really work well!
I would love to work you on 40 some time when your problems are cleared up.
Best 73
Lowell