From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:34:54 -0500
Yes, Jerry, there is a leatherette carrying case available for it.  I don't
know the catalog number, but the good thing about that case is that you can
screw the belt clip for the radio onto the radio and also use the pivoting
clip on the carrying case if you want to.  I think the clip on the case
swivels too much, but that's just my personal opinion.  You might want to go
to:

www.kenwood.net

and see what there is about it there.  You can get the software to program
it from the downloads page on that site too.  73.
Harvey (N.5.H.A.U.)