From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:20:46 -0500
What are you using as your terminal?

If it's a Braille 'N Speak, check the duplex settings. I think I had to go
to full duplex, but it's been so long since I used packet that I can't
remember.

I just sold my TNC, so can't check it out on anything.

One other test you can make is to get to the tnc command prompt, and type
the command "disp."

This will cause a readout of all of your tnc settings. You can let it copy
to a file, then review the file to see if anything in the tnc is different
from what you think it should be.

Another quick tnc reset is the command "default."

Be careful when using this one, because it cleans house.

Mike Duke, K5XU