From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:46:47 -0400
    Jim:

If that friend is Bob (K8MXC), I talked to him with his new HT the other
day.  I am encouraging him to join our list.  If you have the URL handy,
please give it to him as a way to encourage him to subscribe.

I think he'd really like it.

If you don't have the URL, I'll see what I can come up with here.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ