From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:20:35 -0400
Harvey,

Even if you cleared all the memory channels with a reset, the 10
Information memories would revert to factory defaults which are various
weather channels.  Since those memories are selectable with the tuning knob
after you press the Function key, you'll hear the beep at memory 0 when you
rotate the knob through them.  That's what happened when I first wrote
something into a memory.  Conceivably, if you could clear all the
Information memories in the same way you clear other memories, you might
not hear the beep, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Steve