From:
Matthew Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:20:39 -0700
Hello, perhaps we could take this to private mail, as I'd love to discuss
this, but try the music section of the NLS in Washington DC. They have
cassette courses from Homespun tapes, which will teach guitar in several
different styles. I'm not sure though if there is a beginner course, as I
checked out the more advanced fingerpicking courses from Happy Traum, as
well as his banjo courses, so I already knew how to play the chords. Give it
a try though. You can browse the catalog by going to
www.loc.gov/nls
and click on search the catalog and type in guitar, and set the materials
box to sound recording I believe.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com